Friday, November 21, 2008

SHOES!!!!

I am an 18 year old and I have healthy income of money and I find myself spending 30% of my money on gas, 20% on food and 50% on clothes! I love fashion and the thing I love the most and I believe that nobody can have to much of is… shoes! Art is one of my favorite subjects and fashion is art you can wear, and many of the blogs that I look at involoving fashion is so artistically created that I’m left a little jelous no being able to know how to do that myself. As far as photography goes, ive decided to do a photo assignment with my fellow classmate maddy, for this class and it will be a collection of shoes photographed artistically and done fashionably. I modeled it after a blog that I had found, and other bloggers had taken notice of it as well. There is an easy and noticable link between photography and fashion, there would be no models in the world and if there were no models we would have no americas next model.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for the link. Yes, I have a healthy obsession for shoes as well, and I can only hope that my collection will one day look like Alix's.

Nicole's Blog said...

http://ecoworldly.com/2008/12/10/bankrupted-iceland-resumes-international-trade-in-endangered-fin-whale-meat-despite-cites-treaty-and-the-international-whaling-commission/