Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Believe Essay Thinking Outloud

I believe is a project that my class has decided to do, I’m excited in writing this because I have had a lot of experiences that have helped shape my life and gives my life meaning every day. The whole idea of I believe is to write about a personal experience to help explain a moral that we live by. Even though I’m only 18 I feel like I’ve lived through so much and I have so much to write about. It has taken me forever to decide and I still haven’t really decided officially on what exactly I’m going to write about. In the end though I figured out one thing that I aim to achieve every day of my life and something I think about often. Happiness is the single thing that I wish to achieve in my life and even seeing other people who are unhappy I feel this insistent need to reach out to these people and help. I want everyone to be happy I may come across as being a naïve dumb little girl but I’m unhappy by the unhappiness of the people all around me. This what has made me deiced on what to write my I believe paper on and I hope it turns out as good and convey what I’m thinking as well I understand it in my head.

No comments: