Tuesday, October 14, 2008


I’ve decided to change my assignment a little bit and I came to the conclusion I would look for blogs that I would be interested in, rather than something related to a school assignment. In contrast to my last blog entry it discusses how I haven’t found a blog I’m interested in and the new assignment is to find three blogs related to my first two blogs on science and astrology. Well this isn’t my passion, it was an assignment. So I’m going to find three blogs that I like and I might even visit more than once. But in further research I’ve spent 3 days searching the web, and I’ve yet to find a blog that reaches my expectations or standards. So the only one that slightly steeps my interest was http://themoment.blogs.nytimes.com/ which is a blog dedicated to fashion. It consists of pictures of the moment, somehow related to fashion in one way or another with a brief explanation and people can comment on them. There are also posting of Paris’ fashion week, and all of the designers and individual show. So instead of finding three blogs which was the original plan, I’m going to write about three different blog entries within The Moment.

1 comment:

Miller said...

Kelsey: I'm glad you are looking to read things that interest you. However, I would encourage you to use that as a way to expand your horizons rather than limit them. If you are having difficult finding blogs, then read the latest news about topics of interest. Go to blogs and click through some of the links and look for something to pique your interest.

Your blog is what you make it. You can combine different interests and ideas on it. That's the challenge.